The Old Republic: Episode 4 - Revenge of the Ship

Having returned to Coruscant several levels higher than when I departed, I decided to press on ahead with my class storyline in the hope of finally recovering my ship. Things were going well until I reached the lower docking bays of Coruscant and ecountered a pesky Bith that I simply couldn't overcome. Faced with this hurdle, I did what any self-respecting Republic citizen would do: I enlisted the aid if a couple of Jedi.

Masters Jorren and Vagens generously came to my aid and helped me take down my foe. Upon his defeat I was granted access to the docking bay he guarded - and finally discovered my ship.

Isn't she a beauty?

Words cannot describe how ecstatic I was to finally have her back. It may sound unusual, but the narrative was so engrossing that our reunion was a real moment of triumph. I love this ship - particularly the way it seamlessly blends elements of both its predecessors (see the Ebon Hawk) and descendents (see the Milennium Falcon)Unfortunately, in a cruel twist of fate, it turns out that trial players are unable to use their ship. This means I'll have to wait until the free-to-play option kicks in this November before I can take her our for a spin.


This is fine with me though. For now, it seems that the best plan is to spend my time on Coruscant levelling up and scraping together as many credits as possible. Then when I do finally leave, I should be in the best possible position to take everything the galaxy has to throw at me.

A ship-side selfie.
I simply cannot express my the depth of my gratitude to Jorren and Vagens. Without them, my ship would still be locked up and in enemy hands. Unfortunately another downside of the trial version is the inability to send message mail and items. This will change with the free-to-play transfer, and as soon as it does they'll be receiving a fat wad of credits in gratitude.

I'm rather looking forward to living the smuggler's life...