The Old Republic: Episode 7 - Strength in Numbers

Having maxed out the amount of XP and credits I can earn on the trial version, I've turned my attention to improving other aspects of my character. I've now taken my crew skills (Information Gathering, Treasure Hunting, and Underworld Trading) up to their maximum on the trial (level 40), and got my hands on some shiny new gear in the process. As far as I can tell, I'm now about as kitted out as I can be without exploring more of the galaxy.

I usually run the game at the lowest graphic settings to spare the processor on my notebook, but I turned them up to 11 for this particular shot.

I've also been having a lot of fun teaming up with other players to complete the Heroic quests. The game makes forming a group relatively easy - even for trial players who don't have the option of using General Chat. Working as a team allows you to explore a lot of content that's unattainable on your own, and also provides social points (which apparently opens up the availability of unique gear later in the game).

Coruscant is pretty much done for me now, so it looks like I'll be putting SWTOR on ice until it goes free-to-play in November.