Medal of Bravery Replica

While my collecting focus is largely centred on 3 3/4" action figures and Micro Machines, I've always harboured a soft spot for any kind of in-universe items (particularly those beyond the usual - and repetitive - toy weapon and helmet offerings). My wife has become incredibly good at scratching this particular itch, and did so again when she surprised me with this Medal of Bravery replica for Valentine's Day this year.


Cast from solid metal and featuring a high-quality ribbon, this metal carries the exact kind of heft you would expect from the real thing. Featured prominently in the closing scene of A New Hope - and now given extra meaning by The Rise of Skywalker - this medal will make a wonderful display piece alongside the golden sabacc dice my wife gave me for my birthday last year.