Lego 7956 Ewok Attack

It wouldn't be Christmas without a Star Wars Lego set to assemble after a day of eating and drinking far too much. This year, I received the Lego 7956 Ewok Attack set - a perfect companion to the Endor Battle Pack I picked up earlier in the year.


The set includes an updated speeder bike (now capable of seating two figures) and a tree fortification that sports a surprising number of features (including a hinged secret compartment, a working catapult, a flick-missile launcher, and a rolling log trap). Of course the real highlight of this set is the minifigures. There's an Imperial Scout Trooper - always great for army building - and two brand new Ewok figures: Tokkat and Logray. These are the first Lego Ewok figures I've added to my collection, and they are every bit as awesome as I'd hoped.