October 2014 "Wretched Hive" SWNZ Wellington Meet-Up

The Auckland members of the SWNZ Message Boards have been holding some fantastic meet-ups over recent months, and after a little research I've discovered that there's a strong demand for something similar to be held down this end of the island. In light of this, I'm incredibly excited to announce the very first "Wretched Hive" SWNZ Wellington Meet-Up!


This first meet-up will be held at 5.00pm on Saturday October 11th. It'll be a fairly laid-back event at a bar/restaurant in the Wellington CBD. Despite the allusions to scum and villainy, we've decided on a venue that's very family-friendly, so kids and significant others will be very welcome!

If you're interested in attending, be sure to send me (Archon Revuge) a PM on the SWNZ Message Boards, or email me at relicsoftheforce@gmail.com for full details of the venue. I hope to see you there!