Vader's Little Princess 2015 Wall Calendar

For some reason, this year's official Star Wars calendar proved strangely elusive. Fortunately, a few weeks into the New Year my partner's mum surprised me with a great alternative - Jeffrey Brown's Vader's Little Princess calendar.


Brown is the incredibly talented artist behind Darth Vader Son and Vader's Little Princess - books which depict what might have happened if Darth Vader had played a more "conventional" role in his children's upbringing. Brown's artwork is utterly charming, and he couples it with a great sense of humour. I particularly like his depiction of the bounty hunters - so May and August (featuring Boba Fett and IG-88 respectively) are definitely my two favourite months.


Jeffrey Brown now has a total of five Star Wars-themed out in stores. If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking out some of his work!