Thermos R2-D2 Drink Bottle

While I'm first-and-foremost a toy collector, I'm always after ways to inject a little more 'Wars into my day, That's why I couldn't say 'no' to this Thermos R2-D2 drink bottle I found on clearance at Toys'R'Us!


The bottle features a miniature handle and a spring-loaded lid that seals the bottle air-tight when closed. Since this is a Thermos, the insulation is also particularly impressive - keeping the contents cool for a ridiculously long time!

[UPDATE 01/10/2016: About a week after purchasing this drink bottle, I found that the R2-D2 details began coming off with the lightest of touches - almost as if something had gone wrong with the lamination. I'm curious to know if this is a systemic fault or if I simply chose a defective bottle, so if you happen to own one of these, please, let me know your experience via Facebook or Twitter, or by sending an email to relicsoftheforce@gmail.com.]