Pocketmodel TCG Order 66 Game Packs

My hope had been to find Star Wars items in the US that were (1) unavailable back in New Zealand, and (2) easy to transport back. Yesterday I stumbled across an item that easily fit both of these criteria.

Super Target is currently selling Order 66 Game Packs from the Star Wars Pocketmodel TCG at a ridiculous $0.99US ($1.22NZ) each. These packs were released back in 2008, so I can only assume that this is a way to clear out old stock. Each pack contains four to eight styrene pocketmodel vehicles, six game cards, and two micro-dice. The models themselves are surprisingly robust and very cleverly designed. I bought four packs for starters, and was so impressed with the quality that I went back today and bought another six packs. This should give me most of the vehicles and cards from the series.