The Hunt Is On - Movie Heroes 3 3/4" BARC Speeder with Clone Trooper Found

So the good news is that the new wave of Vintage Collection Episode I figures is now available at the Wellington CBD Toyworld. The bad news is that they have the very high price tag of $24.99 each. This is a good $5 more than all other retailers (not counting the almost continual '20% off special' that Farmers tends to have on its figures). As hard as it was, I had to pass. I only hope that these figures will hit other retailers very soon.

I did cave and make one purchase however - the Movie Heroes BARC Speeder with Clone Trooper. At $39.99 I doubt it will be much cheaper at other stores.


The speeder is an old sculpt, but I've never actually got around to getting my hands on one of these before. It should make a great addition to my 'Order 66' display.