The Hunt Is On - The Vintage Collection Phantom Menace Figures

Thanks to those on the SWNZ Message Boards, we now have confirmation that the first of this year's Phantom Menace figures have been spotted in New Zealand stores. These figures are being released in two different lines, both as Wave 10 of the ongoing Vintage Collection and as Wave 1 of the new Movie Heroes line.

For the most part, I think I'll be giving the Movie Heroes line a miss. It's mostly repacks, and those figures which do interest me (specifically Maul) are being released in the Vintage line in what looks to be a much better sculpt.

So the figures I'm now on the hunt for are:


As well as the following Class I Fleet Vehicles:

  1. Movie Heroes 3 3/4" BARC Speeder with Clone Trooper

I'll update this list as I manage to find these figures. For now, I'm off to brave the storm and hit the stores in Wellington to see if these figures are in stock yet. Wish me luck!