Fate of the Jedi - Outcast Paperback

Today my in-flight reading for the trip to Houston arrived in the post: Fate of the Jedi - Outcast purchased for $12.99 from Mighty Ape.


The latest I've explored in the EU is the Millennium Falcon novel from 2008, so I'm looking forward to pushing further ahead in the timeline and working my way through the Fate of the Jedi series. Fortunately, I've been able to stay largely spoiler free of this series.

I must admit that there's something rather ominous about the title of the series - something which almost makes me think that this might be the final installment of EU novels based around the characters from the original films. The final book in the series was only just released in March of this year, so I suppose we'll have to wait a while to see what the EU has in store for us yet.