Action Fleet Mini Scenes #6 - Throne Room Reception

It's been a while since any new additions have been made to the collection, but this afternoon a package arrived from Amazon containing a purchase I made earlier this week: the Action Fleet Mini Scenes #6 - Throne Room Reception.


It's not the most action-packed of Action Fleet scenes - containing miniature figures of Sio Bibble and Nute Gunray and boasting the one and only action feature of a "'walking' throne". Despite this, it's an item I've been wanting to add to my collection for some time. These Mini Sets were designed to connect up in order to form a larger display, and while some individual sets may fail to excite, they look really nice when assembled together. Unfortunately, it's hard to come by this particular set back in New Zealand, so being back in the States gave me the perfect opportunity to grab it off Amazon for an excellent price ($9.50US / $12.14NZ).

More significantly, the addition of this item to my collection now means I've managed to get hold of every Action Fleet vehicle and set that was released in New Zealand. This series remains my favourite Star Wars line of merchandise, so it's great to have finally got hold of all of the pieces!