The Black Series Titanium Series Rey's Speeder

The final Star Wars item I received for my birthday was this Black Series Titanium Series Rey's Speeder. In fact, this came as an awesome decoration on the cake that my parents gave me (pictures available here). This Black Series range is a revival of the old Titanium Series line that was discontinued several years ago. It's great to see an assortment of collector-focussed vehicles back on shelves - and judging by this item, the quality is still top-notch.


The main body of the speeder is die-cast metal, with Rey and the rear engine instead molded in plastic. The paint application is superb - allowing for a level of detail that just isn't present in the smaller Micro Machines version of the speeder. I've said before that Rey's speeder is my favourite vehicle from The Force Awakens so far, so it's great to have another version of it to add to my collection!