The Hunt Is On - The Vintage Collection 3 3/4" VC116 Republic Trooper (The Old Republic) Hunt Continues

The sixteenth (and possibly final) wave of The Vintage Collection is starting to turn up in online stores. This figure includes the highly sought-after VC116 Republic Trooper (The Old Republic) - the final item on my huntlist for 2012.

(Image courtesy of rebelscum.com)

Unfortunately Wave 16 is only receiving a limited release, so it looks like this figure will be hard to procure. Currently the cheapest online price for the figure is $32.98US ($40.19NZ) on Amazon. While I really want to get hold of this figure, it's a little hard to justify paying that much for something that I'll be promptly removing from the packaging. For now, it looks like I'll have to bide my time and hope for a lucky break in-store or on the second-hand market.