The Old Republic: Episode 2 - A Minor Setback

After another couple of hours I've reached level 10 and been given the opportunity to choose my advanced class. Although the Scoundrel comes with some cool stealth abilities, the chance to duel-wield and wear a duster as a Gunslinger was just too tempting.

Unfortunately I've hit something of a snag. Obsessed with having my ship returned, I've been pushing ahead in my character's story without placing a lot of focus on side quests. It turns out this isn't the smartest idea as these side quests are a necessity in order to level up at the appropriate rate. As a result of this, I soon found deep in the underbelly of Coruscant going up against foes more than twice my level. Things got hairier than an unkempt Wookiee.

Air taxis - my main mode of transportation for the foreseeable future.

Fortunately for me an incredibly helpful Jedi Knight intervened. After rescuing me from a rather sticky situation, she suggested I retrace my steps and spend some time honing my skills before forging on ahead. It's a difficult pill to swallow, but one I'll have to accept.

Yes, I frequent the cantinas more than most. But knowing what goes down in those joints, wouldn't you too?

After spending some time training on the Republic Fleet, I'm now back on Ord Mantell helping fight the good fight against the Separatist forces. Once I've completed the quests there, I should be in much better shape to head back to Coruscant and get my ship back!