3 3/4" Protech Action Figure Stands

I've put it off for a while now, but last week I bit the bullet and put in an order for some stands for my 3 3/4" figures. Up until now I've made do with Blu-Tack and some artful balancing, but after a few figure falls I thought it was time to invest in the real deal.

I needed 200 modern-figure stands and another 10 vintage-figure stands. A bit of research online suggested that the bases made by Protech were the best choice, and my buddies over on the SWNZ Message Boards were able to recommend&nbsp Collecting Warehouse as the best value source for these. I didn't have the chance to inspect these stands in person before purchasing them, though the general consensus online was that they were the best choice out there. Having received mine, I can confirm that they're fantastic. They're incredibly sturdy and made out of a much higher quality plastic than I expected.


One of my favourite design features is the narrow ridge around the underside which prevents the clear plastic of the stand from scratching when slid. (Those of you familiar with Games Workshop's transparent bases will know just how frustrating these scratches can be.)

I'm really looking forward to getting back home and mounting the rest of my figures on these!