The Old Republic: Episode 9 - Across the Stars

It's finals time at the moment, so my adventures through the galaxy in The Old Republic will be going on hold for a short while. I've been having a blast since the game went free-to-play though. My final mission before leaving Taris involved visiting the wreck of the Endar Spire  - a real treat for any fans of the original KotoR.

The Endar Spire - a poignant reminder of Taris's rich history.

After this, it was off to Nar Shadaa - a wretched hive of scum and villainy to rival any other in the galaxy.


I've also been enjoying working my way through the space missions.



Most recently, I headed back to Coruscant to join an operation and take down the World Boss, SD-0.



Finals will be over in a few short weeks, and after that I hope to return to the spacelanes for more adventures!