Micro Machines Blind Bag Wave 2 Miniatures

A short while ago I wrote of my love for "blind-bag" collectibles. Well, it turns out my Dad was paying attention to this - as my parents picked up a couple of the new Micro Machines blind bags for my Christmas stocking this year.


It's no secret that the return of Star Wars Micro Machines was - for me - the most exciting part of last year's Force Awakens merchandise line. Since they've hit the stores, I simply haven't been able to get enough of them. These blind bags just so happened to contain a couple of my favourite vehicles from the line - the First Order Snowspeeder and Special Forces TIE Fighter. Both designs have been rendered in incredible detail at this scale - right down to the miniature snowtrooper figures in the speeder, and the splash of red paint across the TIE. They'll make fine additions to my growing First Order army!