Star Wars Rebels Season Two Mid-Season Trailer [SPOILERS]

Season 2 of Star Wars: Rebels returns this Wednesday, and StarWars.com have given us a look att what we can expect to see in the coming episodes. As stated above, this trailer - and my comments that follow - do contain some spoilers!


There's a huge amount going on in this trailer - Mandalorians, Jedi Temple Guards, crossguard lightsabers, Cham Syndulla, Princess Leia, Yoda, and - yes - even Darth Maul. A while ago I wrote that Rebels was ingeniously binding the Star Wars galaxy together by pulling on numerous sources from the canon and the EU, and it seems clear that the second half of season 2 will continue to do just that. I can't wait!

What are your thoughts on this trailer? What are looking forward to seeing most in these upcoming episodes? Be sure to let me know by emailing relicsoftheforce@gmail.com or sending me a tweet at @Archon_Revuge.