"Build the Millennium Falcon" Deluxe Paper Model Kit

I love a good construction project - be it a Lego set, kitset model, or otherwise. It looks, then, like my next big project will be this "Build the Millennium Falcon" deluxe paper model kit that I received from my partner's mum for Christmas.


The kit contains all of the pieces you need to assemble a paper replica of the Millennium Falcon, as well as a 'Mission Reports' book that outlines the ship's many escapades.I have to say, there's certainly a lot more to this model than meets the eye. While it's mostly made of paper (as the name suggests) it also comes with a circuit board and wiring that'll see the finished model have lighting and authentic sounds from the movie. I've not yet had the chance to assemble it - but a quick flick through the instructions suggests that this'll definitely be a build that fills in a few hours!